Prep time: 10mins. Baking time: 15-20 mins
A perfect healthier banana bread to enjoy as a quick snack before or after your run
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 50g oats
- 200g Self Raising Wholewheat flour
- 50g blueberries
- 2/3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl, then mix in the egg, honey, oats and flour.
- Once mixed well together and all combined mix in the Greek yoghurt and blueberries.
- In a cake baking tin, lined with greaseproof paper tip in the mixture and spread evenly. Then place in oven until bread rises and turns golden on top about 15-20 minutes. Test it is ready by inserting a knife into the middle and it comes out clean.
Do share your images and comments of this recipe on AC Running and Fitness’s Facebook or Twitter Page. ‘Train Well, Eat Well, Live Well.’
Happy Running, Happy Cooking
AC Running and Fitness.
You must be logged in to post a comment.