Keep getting injured or just want to run more efficiently, then you need to look at how you are moving.
No trainers, no amount of strength training, no stretching (avoid stretching altogether anyway – a whole other topic) will prevent injuries if you are not moving/running correctly.
A whole body approach is best – e.g. how the right shoulder is moving can affect what the left foot is doing. A new pair of trainers will only mask that problem and shift it elsewhere and you are left wondering why?
I can help…
I can identify the movement areas that are causing injuries. There is far more to it than just those images above.
We will then work on your movement and discuss how best to implement changes going forward.
I will give you running GAIT specific exercises that will improve your movement.
I will highlight muscles areas to focus your MFR (myofascial release) i.e foam rolling. And show you to do it properly so that it actually works.
A few common injuries or problem areas that I will be able to help with:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- ITB Syndrome – Runners’ knee
- Calf pain
- Hamstring pain
- Lower back pain
Get in touch or ask for more details – you could finally be running pain free.
- improved torso rotation
- improved leg cycle
- more internal rotation
- arm swing better at coming gently across body
- feet landing straighter rather than externally
- improved body posture and efficiency
- speed increasing – better performances in football
- now representing school at county athletic competitions due to running better
- less pain in right leg as a result of moving better