Technique Analysis – Speed Work – Strength Training – Trail Running – Or a Combination of everything
Sessions can cover just about anything you want. Here are some ways I have helped others and how I could help you:
- Improve running form to reduce injury and improve speed
- Run with you to increase distance and/or run quicker
- Specific strength/movement exercises
- Introduce you to trail running and find local routes
- Develop or rediscover the ‘love’ for running with a fresh ideas approach – look at running differently
- Design a personalised training plan to keep you focused and build towards your goals safely and effectively
Sessions can be done as Individual Sessions or as Part of a Race Package.
Feel free to get in touch to ask with your questions and how I could best help you. Or to arrange a FREE no obligation meeting to have a good chat about your running. Contact Me Here
It’s far more than just find out what type of trainers to buy.
I offer in depth Technique/Gait analysis. I address many misconceptions out there like: foot landing (it doesn’t matter, to the one degree), rotation of the torso, landing under the centre of mass (you can’t), get the glutes firing (you don’t want them too), you need a strong core (no you don’t), plus many more…
I can spot why past injuries will have happened and how to correct them, mostly due to your movement and not strength.
“I’ve completed an initial assessment and a 5 session block of training with Alex. He helped identify quickly some aspects of my running technique which has immediately helped me avoid the injuries to which I have been prone. I’ve enjoyed working with Alex and to be able to train injury free has been in no small part down to his help – many thanks.”Brad, Triathlete
I can also spot weakness or imbalances elsewhere that could lead to injury in the future.
A Technique, Gait and foot analysis with technique development drills and strength exercises is only £30 and takes 1 hour.
FREE when you purchase any Race Package.
To book yours today get in touch here