Prep time: 10mins. Baking Time: 20mins
These healthy refined sugar free granola bars are bound together by bananas. The fruit provides all the sweetness and making them soft and chewy. Packed full of chia, flax and pumpkin seeds boosting energy, iron and fibre. Perfect pre/post or during a run or perfect as a healthy snack.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 80g Chia Seeds
- 80g Flax Seeds
- 180g Raisins
- 80g Chopped Dates
- 75g Pumpkin Seeds
- 180g Oats
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180g fan. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash 3 ripe bananas.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place all the mix in the baking tray and squash down firmly and evenly.
- Place in oven for 20mins
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut up into pieces.
Do share your images and comments of this recipe on AC Running and Fitness’s Facebook or Twitter Page. ‘Train Well, Eat Well, Live Well.’
Happy Running, Happy Cooking
AC Running and Fitness.