Prep and cooking time: 45 mins Serves: 3-4
- 1 large onion
- 2 peppers (1 red, 1 yellow)
- 3 tbsp medium curry powder
- Can of pineapple in unsweetened juice
- 400g can of coconut milk
- 400g can of kidney beans (drained)
- Coriander (dried or fresh)
- Olive oil
- 30g peas
- 2 carrots
- Half a cauliflower
- Brown rice to serve
- Heat 1tbsp olive oil in large pan on medium heat. Roughly chop the onion, peppers, carrots and cauliflower; add to the pan and cook for 5 mins.
- Stir in the curry powder then tip in the chopped pinepapple, juice and all. Stir in the coconut milk and simmer uncovered for 30 mins.
- Add the beans and peas, season with salt and pepper then stir in the coriander. Cook for a further 3 mins until the beans and peas are warmed through.
- Serve up with rice and enjoy.
Happy Running, Happy Cooking – Alex, AC Running and Fitness.