Prep Time: 10 mins. Baking Time: 20 mins
These refined sugar free muffins are delicious and light. Made with wholewheat for a better energy source and Greek yoghurt for a moist texture. These healthier muffins are a great alternative treat to those high fat high sugar coffee shop versions.
- 200g Wholewheat Self-Raising Flour
- 75g Honey
- 25g Melted Butter
- 25g Red Palm Fruit Oil (ethically sourced) or olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100ml Greek Yoghurt
- 4 tbsp Skimmed Milk
- 140g Fresh Blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
- Place flour into large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the honey, oil, melted butter, eggs, milk, vanilla extract and yoghurt.
- Gradually add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Mix in the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture among 8 muffin cases and bake for 20minutes until the muffins rise and are golden.
Do share your images and comments of this recipe on AC Running and Fitness’s Facebook or Twitter Page. ‘Train Well, Eat Well, Live Well.’
Happy Running, Happy Cooking
AC Running and Fitness.